David Gibbons, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Gibbons is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Shoulder specialist. He has extensive surgical and nonsurgical training in the treatment of sports related injuries, including the arthroscopic treatment of rotator cuff disease and shoulder instability, and the treatment of ligament and cartilage injuries of the knee, ankle, and elbow. Dr. Gibbons specializes in the management of shoulder disorders, including reverse and standard total shoulder replacement. He also has expertise in fracture management and general orthopaedic care of adults and children.
To see more information on Dr. Gibbons, please go to http://www.davidgibbonsmd.com
An additional orthopaedic site that might be helpful:
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine/Shoulder & Knee Reconstruction, Franklin, WI
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Medical School: Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH
- Undergraduate: Utah State University, Logan, UT