Patrick Dawson, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Dawson is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Upper Extremity specialist from Congress Medical Associates in Pasadena, CA. His main interests are the arthroscopic treatment of shoulder instability & rotator cuff injuries and performing total shoulder & elbow replacements for arthritic conditions. He also specializes in the treatment of elbow instability and shoulder fractures. In addition, he enjoys complex knee reconstruction, meniscal cartilage repair, & articular cartilage repair. He is adept at ankle, elbow, and hip arthroscopy. He is also trained in fracture management and knee replacement.
He has an interest in research and has an article coming out in the May issue of Jounal of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery on acromioclavicular (AC) joint dislocations. He is an avid outdoor enthusiast enjoying alpine skiing, whitewater kayaking, and hunting.
To see more information on Dr. Dawson, please go to http://www.doctordawson.com
An additional orthopaedic site that might be helpful:
- Fellowship: Congress Medical Associates, Pasadena, CA
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Internship: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Medical School: Loyola University School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Undergraduate: University of San Diego, CA