K. Blair Sampson, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.Specializing in Orthopaedics, Hand Surgery, Sports Medicine, Reconstructive Surgery & Trauma
Dr. Sampson grew up San Jose, California. He left San Jose in his late teen years and served for two years as a volunteer in Argentina for his church. He studied in Hawaii where he met his wife Raquel. Further studies brought them all over the world where they had incredible experiences and met wonderful people. After his hand training at Wake Forrest University he came to the Tri-Cities and began practicing in 2008. Dr. Sampson and his wife Raquel have 3 children. He spends his free time cycling, playing racket ball, football and spending time with his family.
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Residency: State University of New York-Buffalo, Buffalo, New York.
- Internship: State University of New York-Buffalo, New York
- Medical School: Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University—Hawaii, Laie, Hawaii